Regional target-oriented programme “Development of institutions of the civil society for the Saratov region” for 2006-2007
Detailed description of the Good Practice
The programme is implemented on the basis of the following principles:
partnership of state authorities and nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations at the elaboration and realization of the state regional policy in the social sphere;
equal cooperation of state authorities, nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations and the mass media;
on a competitive basis financial and other support of the activities of nongovernmental, non-commercial organizations, directed to the solution of topical issues of the social development of the region;
publicity and openness;
control of the regional authorities in target-oriented and effective usage of the capital of the regional budget, given to nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations according to the Programme.
Realization of the Programme doesn’t cover political parties, other political associations, labour unions, commercial organizations and also religious associations.
Associations of employers and commercial organizations may be partners of the Programme and contribute to its realization.
Local management towards sustainability
Objectives of the Good Practice
Strategic aim of the Programme is development of the institutions of the civil society in the region.
Expected final results of the realization of the Programme:
• Increase of a number of nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations carrying out permanent activities on the territory of the region in the framework of set goals, more than 50 organizations;
• Try-out of competitive technologies of the supports of the programmes and projects of nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations at the expense of the budget;
• Realization of more than 100 programmes and projects of nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations, directed to the solution of certain social problems;
• Rendering different social services to nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations more than 20000 people;
• Involvement of more than 2000 volunteers to carrying out programme events; improvement of the social activities of the representatives of the business sector;
• Improvement of interaction of nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations with the mass media;
• Elaboration of legal base and development of the mechanism of the public control and expertise of the decisions of the regional and local authorities;
• Inclusion of 19 million rubles out of the budget for nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations and mass media editors to realize programme events;
• Provision of free acess to information about the realization of the Programme including disabled people and/or people with financial limitations;
The term and stages of the Programme are during 2006-2007.
Participants of the Good Practice
The state consumer of the Programme: Ministry of information and public relations of the region
Main developers: Ministry of information and public relations of the region, public associations of the region
Executors of the main events of the Programme: Ministry of information and public relations of the region, public associations of the region and other nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations (as agreed), editorial offices of the mass media (on the competitive basis)
Target group of the Good Practice
Nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations, regional and local authorities
Funding of the Good Practice
The financial sources of the Programme: means from the regional budget and out of the budget (as a plan)
More Details of the Good Practice
The goals of the Programme:
- expansion of participation of nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations at the market of social services of the region, support of socially significant programmes and projects;
- development of the infrastructure of nongovernmental, noncommercial sector of the region;
- creation of favourable conditions for development of charity;
- development of interaction between nongovernmental, noncommercial organizations and the mass media;
- development of the mechanism that enables the population of the region to take part directly in the solution of the social issues;
- elaboration of the legal base and mechanism of the public control in the decisions of the regional and local authorities and also public expertise of the decisions of these authorities
Documentation and documents
State institution "ГАУ "Saratov-Меdia".
Contact phones: 8 (8452) 23-27-85 127